Support - Downloads
ADC Software SDK
Supported products: LEGION ADC (ADC256-18 rev 1.1, ADC256-21 rev 1.2) and Flash ADC (ADC32 rev 1.0).
The PST Software Development Kit (SDK) is intended for development of applications for PhotoSound devices in MATLAB, LabVIEW, and Visual Studio C# environments. The SDK package includes programming guide documentation, examples, standalone PhotoSoundDAQ.exe application and multiple, easy-to-implement, libraries for front-end software development.
SDK Library Build Date: 09/30/2022
Package Release Date: 02/14/2023
The SDK 1.1.2 update provides support for our 2022 release of the Legion ADC revision 1.2.
SDK Library Build Date: 04/29/2022
The SDK 1.1.0 update provides improved device initialization, multi-board support, and trigger control. Also includes a new LabVIEW real time data acquisition example.
SDK Library Build Date: 06/08/2021
SDK 1.0 introduces hub support, new graphical interfaces, and improved reliability compared to prior MATLAB-based versions.
Manuals & Helpful Documentation
Legion ADC / Flash ADC:
- Flash DAQ32 operation manual.pdf Release Date: 01/18/2023
- PhotoSound ADC Operation Manual.pdf Release Date: 11/06/2019
- PhotoSound ADC Programming Guide SDK1.1.2.pdf Release Date: 12/01/2022
- PhotoSound ADC Programming Guide SDK1.1.pdf Release Date: 04/29/2022
- PhotoSound ADC Programming Guide SDK1.0.pdf Release Date: 06/08/2021
- PhotoSound ADC data acquisition and processing.pdf Release Date: 01/24/2019
- PhotoSound ADC hardware configuration and probe interface.pdf Release Date: 04/12/2019
- PhotoSound ADC Hub operation manual.pdf Release Date: 08/17/2021
- Legion ADC R1.1 – 1.2 Pinout for Custom Amplifiers.pdf Release Date: 09/27/2021
- Legion ADC R1.1 – 1.2 Pinout for DLM260 Preamps.pdf Release Date: 09/27/2021
- Legion ADC R1.1 – 1.2 Pinout for QLC260 Preamps.pdf Release Date: 09/27/2021